Dear Donation Requestor,
We know that charitable donations are a part of being a good corporate citizen. Being a family owned and operated small business, we are proud that our charitable contributions compare favorably to similar and even larger sized companies.
Due to our emphasis is on providing good clean wholesome family fun to members of our community and surrounding communities, Clubhouse Fun Center receives thousands of requests for donations each year and in response to these requests, we have developed criteria to help us best serve the organizations in need of our assistance
Our Philosophy on Charitable Contributions
- Requests are reviewed on the 15th of each month.
- Our hearts go out to the many very deserving groups, families and individuals who are in need of assistance. Unfortunately, we cannot respond to every request we receive – we are simply too small of a company. We do not contribute to individuals for their pursuit of individual goals. We limit our responses to non-profit youth organizations (schools, church youth groups, scouts, youth athletic organizations, etc.).
- We do not donate cash! We typically donate items such as rounds of miniature golf, go kart rides and/or arcade game cards. Organizations who frequent the Clubhouse Fun Center receive 1st priority. Based on an organization’s history visiting the Clubhouse Fun Center, they may receive more valuable items.
- We do not permit solicitation (leafleting, selling candy, flowers, etc.) at our park by any organization, for any purpose.
- Donation requests must be received at least one month before event or time of needed item(s) to ensure processing time.
- Donation request must be on official letterhead from the organization making the request. The letter must state the name of the organization, name of event, purpose of request, distribution method of donation, date of event, full contact information, and tax exempt identification number (if applicable).
- All donation requests must be mailed on official letterhead.
- All Donations must be picked up at the Clubhouse Fun Center and signed for. Proper ID may be required. We do not mail any donations.
Only approved requests will receive confirmation